Management at the Montage Beverly Hills sought a need to change the branding of “Scarpetta Beverly Hills” to “Scarpetta Los Angeles” hoping to attract a wider audience and shift perceptions.
Integrated Digital Marketing, Social Media, Re-Branding, Content Production, Influencer Outreach, Event Marketing of Food/Restaurants
Realizing the need to embody a “Los Angeles” local-aspect, the restaurant didn’t switch locations but rather renamed itself across all Social Media channels as well as rebranded with the hashtag #ScarpettaLA. Further distancing itself from the more expensive stereotype of “Beverly Hills,” Scarpetta launched a Happy Hour menu, an affordable introduction to the famous food & quality of service that is known to all Scarpetta restaurants nationwide. Working collaboratively with PR efforts, Buzzsmith social media team raised awareness by strategic coverage and content production of the Happy Hour menu as well as maintaining ongoing conversations with key influencers to amplify messaging & further engagement with the brand. In addition to delivering editorial calendars, community management, asset development, and strategic reporting, Buzzsmith developed recurring Influencer Dinners at the Chef’s Counter — further shedding light on the intimate, localized aspect of Scarpetta LA by inviting influential members of the community for a heightened shareable experience.
- Top keywords shifted for “Scarpetta Beverly Hills” to “Scarpetta LA”
- Influencer Dinner raised awareness adding XXX usage of the hashtag #ScarpettaLA
- XXX growth on Facebook; XXX growth on Twitter; XXX growth on Instagram
- Popularity in Happy Hour initiative with integrated PR coverage supported by Social Media conversations on Twitter & Instagram
- Montage Beverly Hills General Manager reported that “more checks” have been cut during Happy Hour